|Closing Date||March 30, 2023|
|Employment Type:||Temporary, Casual|
|Location||Camp Easter Seal Camp Office|
|Compensation||Wage available from Camp office, depending on qualifications (RN or LPN)|
- Under the direction of the Camp Manager, responsible for ensuring general health of campers’ medical care needs are positively and safely being met
- Effectively organize and problem solve for a medical team for a group of campers during each camp session including medication administration, nursing procedures, and medical emergencies
- Ensure all staff receive ongoing support and resources required to successfully meet their job duties
- Act as a lead with Camp Manager in emergency situations.
- Perform inventory and administrative tasks as required by position
- Assist in maintaining barrier free, clean, and safe camping facility
- Maintain an understanding of SaskAbilities policies and procedures as they apply to the position and attend required trainings
- Other duties as assigned by Camp Manager
- Current Saskatchewan Licensed Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Working at a summer camp or residential workplace considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to positively interact and openly communicate with campers, staff and external contacts
- Ability to create a respectful environment working with people of varying abilities
- Strong organization, problem solving, and attention to details skills
- Be a positive role model as part of camp leadership team
- Available to work May 23 to August 25
- 40-hour week based on a 6-12 hour shift schedule, on a Modified Work Arrangement
- Camp is located at Manitou Beach, SK
- Accommodations and meals are provided during camp sessions, all staff are expected to leave on days off (weekends and Stat Holidays)
Final Candidates are required to provide satisfactory criminal record checks including a vulnerable sector search.
Submit resume, cover letter and references to:
To apply: Go to www.saskabilities.ca Camp Easter Seal page. Complete the online application including one PDF or Word document with your resume, cover letter and references.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
For position-specific questions, please contact the Camp Manager at 306-664-7213.
SaskAbilities is an inclusive organization, welcoming individuals of all abilities. We believe in workplace diversity and we do not discriminate in our employee selection. Race, colour, disability, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation does not play a role in our hiring decisions.