|Closing Date||July 8, 2022|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Compensation||Pay Class 15 (range of $25.51 to $31.71 per hour) plus benefit package|
When applying please include competition number 2022-95-PFR-50 in the email subject line.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Fundraising Specialist is responsible for meeting revenue targets through all internal events and supporting 3rd party events in the Saskatoon region. This would also include: coordinating media communications, social media, marketing efforts, increasing donor base, and developing and maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders in the region. Listed duties include:
- Administration and effective utilization of multiple Facebook pages
- Maintaining and growing fundraising databases and assigned web pages
- Maintain and enhance annual Fund Development events and achieve revenue targets. This includes recruitment of participants and volunteers, maintaining a major prize network financial result reports and analysis.
- Write, edit, and produce special event packages for sponsors, participants, grants and media
- Grow and maintain a network of stakeholders for fund areas such as major gifts, planned giving, and membership
- Present to a variety of audiences to gain and enhance community support
- Organize and implement recognition of participants, donors, corporate sponsors and volunteers
- Assist other fund development staff in facilitating annual fund development events
- Grade 12 and post-secondary Diploma in Business Marketing or comparable.
- CFRE accreditation an asset
Skills & Experience:
- Must have previous experience leading and organizing large scale event(s) and coordinating public relations
- Comfortable with networking, public speaking in various settings and media interviews
- Extremely organized with a keen eye for detail
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite and Microsoft programs
- Experience networking in a professional environment
- Previous experience working in databases an asset
- Managing individuals in a work environment and/or volunteer capacity
- Managing social media for work purposes and event promotion
Must have a valid driver’s licence and access to reliable vehicle as some in city and out of town travel required.
Final Candidates are required to provide satisfactory criminal record checks including a vulnerable sector search.
Submit resume, cover letter and references to:
Mail: Jennifer Smith, Fund Development and Communications Manager | Provincial Services
SaskAbilities, 2310 Louise Avenue, Saskatoon, SK
Phone: (306) 385-7214 Fax: (306) 373-2665
For position-specific questions, please contact the above. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
SaskAbilities is an inclusive organization, welcoming individuals of all abilities. We believe in workplace diversity and we do not discriminate in our employee selection. Race, colour, disability, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation does not play a role in our hiring decisions.