|Closing Date||November 30, 2022|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Compensation||Pay Class 13 ($21.14 to $26.07 per hour) plus benefit package|
When applying please include competition number 2022-163-PFR-60 in the email subject line.
Duties and responsibilities:
At SaskAbilities we treat people with respect, compassion, and honesty. Our programs and services are person centred, goal oriented, and accountable. We value teamwork, excellence, and innovation. While demonstrating these values each day, the Receptionist will provide excellent customer service and administrative support for the Orthopaedic department.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and welcome clients, perform check in procedures.
- Schedule and maintain daily appointment calendars and caseloads for 10+ clinicians.
- Answer phones and perform customer service duties such as processing payments, contacting clients when products are ready for pick-up or to confirm appointments and respond to enquiries.
- Maintain accurate client records and obtain required documentation from referring physicians.
- Obtain funding approval for client services.
- Coordinate and schedule off-site clinics.
- Maintain the medical filing system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of a recognized office administration course, or equivalent training and experience.
- Completion of a medical terminology course.
- Experience with medical filing and patient scheduling systems preferred.
- Proven customer service and office skills, including keyboarding and computer knowledge and a basic understanding of accounting practices.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a busy office environment.
Final Candidates are required to provide satisfactory criminal record check.
Submit resume, cover letter and references to:
Mail: Lynne Mault, Rehabilitation Services Coordinator
SaskAbilities, Provincial Services
2310 Louise Avenue Saskatoon, SK S7J 2C7
Phone: (306) 374-4448 Fax: (306) 373-2665
For position-specific questions, please contact the above. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
SaskAbilities is an inclusive organization, welcoming individuals of all abilities. We believe in workplace diversity and we do not discriminate in our employee selection. Race, colour, disability, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation does not play a role in our hiring decisions.