|Employment Type:||Temporary, Full-time 40 hours per week. April 17 - Sept. 30, 2023|
|Compensation||Pay Grid 1 (range of $14.71 to $16.07 per hour)|
When applying please include competition number 2023-32-TFR-04 in the email subject line.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Recycling Technician will deal with customers and containers on a daily basis. Counting, sorting, and preparing recyclables for shipment are overall responsibilities.
- Customer service
- Counting and sorting containers at front trays as required
- Counting and sorting bulk / large orders
- Maintaining the depot building and equipment, performing cleaning duties as needed
- Work as part of a team
- Ensure safe work practices are followed
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to count various recycling materials
- Able to communicate effectively
- Light lifting is required
- Physical stamina (position requires standing for long periods of time)
Final Candidates are required to provide satisfactory criminal record checks including a vulnerable sector search.
Submit resume, cover letter and references to:
Mail: Mary Baron, Executive Assistant
SaskAbilities – Yorkton Branch
PO Box 5011 YORKTON SK S3N 3Z4
Phone: 1-833-444-4126 toll free Fax: 306-782-7844
For position-specific questions, please contact the above. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
SaskAbilities is an inclusive organization, welcoming individuals of all abilities. We believe in workplace diversity and we do not discriminate in our employee selection. Race, colour, disability, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation does not play a role in our hiring decisions.