|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Compensation||Pay Class 14 (range of $23.75 to $29.40 per hour) plus benefit package|
When applying please include competition number 2023-135-PFR-50 in the email subject line.
Under the general supervision of the Fund Development Manager, the Senior Fund Development Clerk will be responsible for following CRA guidelines in issuing charitable and non-charitable receipting, maintain donor database based on fundraising best practices, analyze and report on results, and communicate with donors regularly. This is a full time in-office position.
- Donor Management – identify changes in and enter donor history, communicate directly with donors, coordinate thank you’s and recognition. Receive donor mail, balance and deposit donor contributions. Produce recognition reports
- Campaign assistance – monitor results, report on, and help identify target audiences
- Provide Planned Giving administrative assistance to Director of Provincial Services and Fund Development Manager. This could include identifying planned giving leads through donor management or helping to maintain files on existing bequests
- Ensure database remains current including donor and campaign information
- Generate mailing lists based on variables provided by analysis of past campaigns and direction from management
- Stay current on Canada Customs and Revenue Agency regulations as they pertain to charitable organizations
- Provides relief for front reception
- Assist in SLGA license applications
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- This is a full-time, in-office position
- Degree or relevant experience in public relations, business, or related field
- Legal or accounting experience a plus
Skills & Experience:
- Detail orientated and highly organized
- Good oral and written communication skills with ability to time manage, organize, and multi-task
- Able to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Fluent within Microsoft products and Fundraising database
- Two years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in customer service, marketing, or business networking
Final Candidates are required to provide satisfactory criminal record checks.
Submit resume, cover letter and references to:
Mail: Jennifer Smith, Provincial Services
SaskAbilities 2310 Louise Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7J 2C7
Phone: (306) 385-7214
For position-specific questions, please contact the above. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
SaskAbilities is an inclusive organization, welcoming individuals of all abilities. We believe in workplace diversity and we do not discriminate in our employee selection. Race, colour, disability, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation does not play a role in our hiring decisions.