At SaskAbilities, we are committed to providing a positive and fulfilling work environment with competitive salaries, benefits and ongoing professional development opportunities. Our staff members and volunteers are the heart of our organization and integral to our success in providing services to people experiencing disabilities throughout Saskatchewan.
We have locations in Regina, Saskatoon, Swift Current, Yorkton, Moose Jaw and Prince Albert. We serve 60,000 clients on an annual basis and have more than 375 employees.
Open Career Opportunities
- ABI Community Support Program Facilitator - 2019-54-CSR-02
Closing Date: July 31, 2019Saskatoon, SK
- Special Needs Equipment Shipper/Receiver - 2019-65-PFR-60
Closing Date: August 16, 2019Provincial Services, Saskatoon, SK
- Support Worker - 2019-66-CSR-03
Closing Date: August 23, 2019Swift Current, SK
- SLYP-Out Coordinator (2 positions) 2019-67-CSR-02
Closing Date: August 30, 2019Saskatoon, SK
- Support Worker - 2019-68-PFR-03
Closing Date: August 26, 2019Swift Current, SK