The Saskatchewan Abilities Council operates Access Transit services in Swift Current and Yorkton. Enjoy the convenience of accessible transportation.
- Individuals who have a permanent disability which requires the use of a wheelchair or other mechanical aid such as a scooter, crutches, walker, lower limb prostheses, or other similar assistive device.
- Individuals who have a permanent disability which is not visible such as emphysema, a severe heart condition, or other permanent condition.
- Please be ready at your scheduled pick up time
- Have exact fare ready
- Have walks and entrances clear of snow and ice
- One attendant may travel free of charge
- When two or more appointments are scheduled at the same time, the bus driver will pick up according to following priority system:
- Contract service
- Medical appointments
- Hospital discharges
- Personal appointments
- All other destinations