1 March 2022
72nd Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, pursuant to The Non-profit Corporations Act, 1995 and the bylaws of SaskAbilities, that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of SaskAbilities will be held on Friday, April 8, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. at 162 Ball Road, Yorkton, Saskatchewan. The Annual General Meeting will be held for the following purposes:
▪ Receiving the minutes of the 71st Annual General Meeting held on April 9, 2021
▪ Electing directors
▪ Receiving the President’s Report
▪ Receiving the Executive Director’s Report
▪ Presentation of audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2021
▪ Appointment of auditors
▪ To transact such other business as may come before the meeting.
If you plan to attend, please register before April 1, 2022 by contacting Janet Dzik by telephone at (306) 374-4448 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals may attend in-person at 162 Ball Road, Yorkton, Saskatchewan or join the meeting virtually. For instructions on how to join virtually, please visit: saskabilities.ca/AGM.
To be eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting, individuals must have purchased a 2022 membership in SaskAbilities on or prior to March 8, 2022.
Copies of the audited financial statements will be available at www.saskabilities.ca on or about March 8, 2022. Charitable Business Number: 10795 5221 RR0001.