7 April 2021
Camp Easter Seal – 2021 Registration is now open!
What is Virtual Camp Connected?
Camp Easter Seal Connected is a mixture of live and pre-recorded material, to allow campers and families to participate when and how it is most convenient for them.
When is Camp Connected?
During the months of June, July and August we will bring the best of camp to you via virtual activities, challenges, campfires, videos and much more.
Click on the 2021 Sessions & Themes image below for more detailed information.
- Interactive and engaging programming will run from June 14 – August 19, 2021
- We will have camp counsellors creating and delivering dynamic programming up to 7 sessions per week, all based on a theme
- Ten weeks of great fun and uniquely Camp Easter Seal
How to Register?
Campers can register online, for free. (REGISTER NOW)
In order to accommodate the demand for our programming we ask all campers to choose a maximum of two camp weeks/session they would like to attend
Note the wide variety of themes and be sure to choose a date that you will be available to participate.
We will email you to confirm your acceptance. Prior to your registered week(s) you will receive additional information, via email, about what else you can expect, who your counsellors will be, and more.
Need help with the registration process?
What to expect:
- Campers will be able to spend time with their virtual cabin-mates, build friendships and stay safe on our secure online platform.
- Each day will begin with a camp routine which includes a greeting from staff, riddle of the day, or a quote of the day, and much more.
- Our program staff will lead campers in fun activities throughout the week in various program areas, all based on the theme of the week. Details will be shared with registered campers one week prior to the session beginning and include information on any craft supplies you need to gather (usually household items you already have on hand), and anything else you will need to know in advance.
- Every Wednesday evening we will host a campfire. This is a great opportunity to have your whole family or household join in and learn more about Camp Easter Seal. Friends and family are welcome to this session.
- We will also provide registered campers with a variety of at-home, independent activities to do throughout the week.
- Weekly virtual camp “guests” — speakers, musicians, athletes — to join our sessions.
- Every Thursday campers will have a chance to provide their input into a talent show, show & tell or similar session.
- We can’t tell you all our secrets yet … but it will be great!
Who is Eligible?
All Saskatchewan residents experiencing disability are welcome to participate in this free programming thanks to the ongoing support of funders, donors and community partners.
What do you need to participate?
To join the camp weekly activities, you will need the following:
- An electronic device – phone, tablet, computer, etc.
- Headphones – any kind will do.
- Microphone – your device or headphones may have one. If not, you will need one.
- An internet connection – Wi-Fi is good but a direct wired connection is best.
- A printer to be able to print activities.
What about supplies for activities?
We aim to minimize the need for lots of supplies and offer programs that complement activities campers are already doing at home.
We will let you know in advance of each week of activities what you will need for that week. Common items that will be required are:
- Crayons, Markers
- Paper, plain and coloured
Nice to have but not essential:
- Musical instrument
- Dress-up clothes and/or costumes
- Empty paper towel and toilet paper rolls, paper plates, brown paper bags
- Popsicle sticks, pom-poms and pipe cleaners
- Slime ingredients (Borax)
- Paints and brushes
- Egg cartons
- 2 litre pop bottle, rinsed, with cap
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com
For more information about Camp Easter Seal visit our page!