Partners in Employment, a division of SaskAbilities, provides supported employment services that assist both job seekers with hidden and visible disabilities and employers.
Partners in Employment provides supports tailored to meet each person’s individual goals. Job seekers have access to supports that assist them to:
- Explore interests and identify needs
- Understand and develop skills
- Identify jobs that utilize abilities
- Develop resumes and apply for jobs
- Prepare for job interviews
- Access on-site support to learn the job and keep it
Finding the right person for the job is not always easy. Partners in Employment services are free to any business, helping employers save time and money, all while finding the right employee. Partners in Employment offers employers assistance by:
- Identifying and providing suitable candidates
- Providing interview support
- Addressing questions about hiring a person experiencing disability
- Offering training strategies and support
- Providing on-going support to the employer and employee to ensure employment retention.
Hidden or visible disabilities may include any of the following:
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Back, shoulder and/or neck Injury
- Brain injury
- Learning disability
- Mental health issues
- Physical and mobility challenges
- And others
Partners in Employment offices are located in Swift Current, Regina, Moose Jaw, Saskatoon and Yorkton.
For more information on how our employment services can benefit you or someone you know, please contact a Partners in Employment office near you.