The Counsellor-In-Training (CIT) volunteer program is designed for ages 16+ to provide practical training and work experience.
Successful CIT grads receive a $300 honorarium at the end of the program and are eligible for future employment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participate with campers in their activities
- Learn the aspects of personal care for the campers
- Work closely with the counsellors
- Help to create magic and change lives!
Skills you will gain:
- Communication skills
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Organizational skills
Online applications will be available March 2018.
Step 1: Have one reference complete this CIT Reference Form.
Step 2: Prepare a one-page letter on "Why I Want to Work at Camp."
Step 3: Save reference and letter in two separate electronic documents (PDF format).
These will be required in the Online Application.
Step 4: Complete this Online Application form.
* Volunteers must be available for three camp sessions in July.