APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Camper Applications are now closed for the 2019 season. The Camp Schedule will be updated once camps are full. Please see the schedule below to find out if your camp still has room.
- ALL applications must be submitted online - we no longer accept paper applications.
- Every camper, whether new or returning, must complete an application each year.
- All new or returning campers whose condition has changed significantly must have their physician complete a medical form and submit it to our office prior to camp acceptance.
- After an application is successfully submitted and reviewed, you will receive an email to confirm. We may also email you for more information while reviewing your application.
- Camp ACCEPTANCE confirmation will be emailed separately in April or May each year.
- Children and adults experiencing complex physical and intellectual needs
- Applicants who require medical routines, specialized diets, and/or medication who are unable to attend other camps
* If you have any questions about camper eligibility or the registration process, please read the Camp Easter Seal FAQ document. Please contact the Camp Easter Seal Office with any additional questions.