Camp Easter Seal
With a rich history in the community, SaskAbilities is a registered charity rooted in Saskatchewan since its inception in 1950. In 1954, Camp Easter Seal began with operations at various locations in Saskatchewan. In 1956, it moved to its present location on the shores of Little Manitou Lake at Manitou Beach near Watrous.
For over 65 years, Camp Easter has been Saskatchewan’s only fully barrier free camp.
Did You Know?
- Camp Easter Seal operates a full summer of programs for children, youth and adults experiencing disability
- We serve hundreds of campers annually, from all parts of Saskatchewan
- We employ dozens of summer staff including nurses, cooks, counsellors, and program staff
- Camp Easter Seal is fully accredited by Saskatchewan Camping Association and the Canadian Camping Association
- Camp Easter Seal sits on 100 acres of property and is home to our grand chalet and dining hall, 14 cabins (all with heat and a/c), a newly renovated aquatic centre, a waterfront and boating equipment, buildings to house art programming, sports and game programming, a medical building fondly known as the "pillbox" and much more. Recently added to camp is an accessible treehouse – a great new space for activities and building memories.
2021 Camp Announcement
SaskAbilities and Camp Easter Seal is excited to announce Camp Connected, an online, virtual program open to all Saskatchewan residents experiencing disability.
Mark your calendar! Registration for Camp Connected opens April 7th.
Be part of the magic. Give, volunteer, participate and support Camp Easter Seal.