Camp Easter Seal
Where Campers Come First!
As the only completely wheelchair-accessible camp facility in Saskatchewan, Camp Easter Seal is dedicated to providing a fun and barrier-free experience to all campers.
Camp Easter Seal is situated in one of the most picturesque locations in Saskatchewan. Boasting views of lush greenery, rolling hills and calm waters, Camp is located at Manitou Beach near Watrous. The resort village of Manitou Beach also has many amenities and activities happening during the summer for campers, staff or visitors.
Campers can expect…
- Swimming and boating
- Horseback riding
- Sports activities
- Rustic overnight camping and cook-outs
- Arts and crafts
- Wagon rides and tours of area
- Talent shows and campfires
- Banquets and socials
- AND summer memories that will last a lifetime!
Parents and caregivers can expect…
- The highest standard of care for all campers
- Trained camp staff who can meet the complex and diverse needs of all campers
- Full-time medical staff on-site
- AND a child who may want to spend the entire summer at Camp Easter Seal (in other words, a child who may not want to go home!)