Finding the right person for the job is not always easy. Partners in Employment services are free to any business, helping employers save time and money, all while finding the right employee.
Partners in Employment offers employers assistance by:
- Identifying and providing suitable candidates
- Providing interview support
- Addressing questions about hiring a person experiencing disability
- Offering training strategies and support
- Providing on-going support to the employer and employee to ensure employment retention.
Hidden or visible disabilities may include any of the following:
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Back, shoulder and/or neck Injury
- Brain injury
- Learning disability
- Mental health issues
- Physical and mobility challenges
- And others