Special Needs Equipment
Adaptive Technology Services
Access 2 Card
Disability Travel Card
Acquired Brain Injury Programs
Camp Easter Seal
Cognitive Disability Strategy
Crisis Prevention and Support Program
Partners in Mental Health and Well-being
Social Leisure Youth Program (SLYP-Out)
Cognitive Disability Strategy
Individuals Seeking Supported Employment
Employer? Let’s Collaborate
Products & Services
Assembly and Bulk Mailing
Confidential Document Shredding
Wood Crating and Shipping Products
Stinger Ringette Equipment
Ways to Give
Board of Directors
Easter Seals™ Saskatchewan
For testing forms
Accessible Parking Permit - Organization - New
The following criteria must be met in order for a permit to be issued to an organization/business:
I agree to the criteria.
• Proof of the valid vehicle registration is required to process the application. Permits are available only for organizations that transport people with disabilities and only for vehicles registered to the organization or business. Permits cannot be issued to or used in vehicles registered to individuals.
• Proper representation of the organization or business must be visible on the vehicle (signage). Signage can be permanent or removable (for example, magnetic signage) but must be displayed when the parking permit is being used. Verification of the signage in use will be required in the form of a written description of the signage and/or a photo of the vehicle.
• A brief description of the service provided and why a permit for use in designated parking is required.
• Taxis must be equipped with a lift in order to be issued a permit.
Permits issued to organizations will have a one year term. A new application with updated information must be submitted to renew permits at the end of that term.
Name of Organization/Business
Vehicle License Plate Number(s)
How many license plates will you be applying for?
License Plate 1
License Plate 2
License Plate 3
License Plate 4
License Plate 5
License Plate 6
License Plate 7
License Plate 8
License Plate 9
License Plate 10
The following information is required to complete this application form.
1. Proof of the current vehicle registration – please upload to this application.
Max. file size: 100 MB.
2. A brief description of the vehicle signage.
(For example – the company name and logo are permanently displayed on the back window of the vehicle which is a van equipped with a lift.) A photo of the vehicle showing signage may be attached to the application if you prefer.
3. A brief description of the service provided and why a permit for use in designated parking is required.
4. Is the permit for a taxi business?
Is the vehicle equipped with a wheelchair lift?
Yes, I confirm.
I, the applicant signing on behalf of the organization/business, acknowledge that:
• I am applying for a parking permit and the information provided on this application is true and correct.
• The parking permit will only be used when transporting individuals who are unable to walk unassisted
for more than 50 metres without great difficulty or danger to their health and safety. I understand
that use of the permit when there is no one in the vehicle who has a mobility impairment is abuse of
the permit and subject to all penalties and fines, including cancellation of the permit and refusal to
issue a parking permit in the future.
• If applying for a replacement of a lost or stolen permit, I declare that the permit is unavailable for
• I understand that the information on this application may be shared with SGI for audit purposes.
• I am responsible for advising SaskAbilities of any change of information associated with this permit
including organization name change, address change, and change of vehicle registration information.
Your support makes all the difference
Become a Member